Friday, February 4, 2011

I will decide on a title for this entry once it is completed.  I really don't know where to begin.  It has been so long since I have made an entry revealing the latest happenings of my life or thoughts in my brain, it's just so much clutter!  But enough about me, how is everyone doing?!!

First I will say, I you haven't heard of Kevin Hart, please do yourself a favor and check him out.  I don't work for his promotional team, so I am not getting paid for this endorsement (I know, silly, right?) but I really think he is a funny lil dude.  I went with the wife and my sister to Columbia, SC to catch his show a few weeks back and had a blast.  "Columbia, SC"!?,you say; "What the heck did you go up there for?  I know he did a show in Atlanta!!" Well, to you I say, "Yes , he did a show in Atlanta but we missed it because it was close to Christmas and when you have children, you kinda put them first and make sure they have a wonderful Christmas instead of spending money on a comedy show." (I don't know why I can not get rid of this italics style . . . I have clicked that little button a million times and keep hitting crtl+i but it's not working!!!!!)

Well, now that's over.  As I said this guy is really hilarious and other than the venue being overcrowded, hot, and the seats being entirely tooo close- we all had a great time.  

*****************************************************


So I just found out the other day my younger cousin signed to Tennessee to play football!  I am not a huge UT fan but, I support my family.  He was the #2 athlete in the state as far a recruiting goes, so this was a big move for him and a hard decision for him to make ( glad he decided to keep it in the SEC and especially in Tenn.).  So be on the lookout for Cameron Clear, (6'6", 265lbs) normally he's played OT but he feels more comfortable and has confidence in his hands to play TE.  Go Vols!!

*********************************************************

Well, we are still looking for a house and although everyone says this is the perfect time ( and I really do not disagree), I am overwhelmed with the selection and kinda wish we only had 3 house to pick from.  The wife is looking for certain things and so am I but I believe she wants more than I do.  I mean I am willing to do the work to get the house to look the way we want it to look.  She seems to want a "turn-key" situation with the perfect kitchen and bathroom.  All I need is the proper layout, square footage and a basement (with three females, I believe I deserve my own "man cave").   I will keep you guys posted on things as they progress, but with all the factors we have to consider (schools, commute, whether it is close to Publix or not) this might take a while. 

**********************************************************
Now I know why I haven't been blogging as much lately. . . . NO TIME!!  It's crazy, now that I have additional responsibilities at work ( I am now doing the job of my former manager from two years ago-he was recently relieved of his duties) and video gaming (I have become addicted to COD: Black Ops), trying to take the load off the wife by taking care of the girls and making every effort to read more (at night before bed); being on the computer or mobile blogging is more of a luxury!!  I know I have neglected my ever so small following but I apologize. Please charge it to my head, not my heart.  Of course there are women out there reading this and saying  . . ."blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda . .. busy!?!?  I can do all that and still keep up with my blogging and more!!!"  Well, to that I say, "good for you!!!  I don't really care what you can do . . . it has no affect on my life or taking any load off my back, so BACK OFF!!"  Whew, that felt great. 

I was going to type a heartfelt warming message to send everyone off in a great mood, especially with the snow, freezing rain, normal rain and other crazy precipitation that half of the country is experiencing; but instead I will leave you with this . . . 


Title: Things I Haven't Told You Since My Last Post


No comments:

Post a Comment