Friday, January 21, 2011

Like oil and water

It has been a long time since I have submitted an entry and allowed y'all into my life. That doesn't mean I haven't started and deleted multiple blogs for fear of not being interesting enough or just not being.g inspired past the first couple of sentences, because I have. I also have been extremely busy at work and during Snowpocalypse 2011, I took that as a sign from God (and GDOT) to just chill out and spend time with my family.

Well I will make this short because it is a mobile-blog and I have been drinking (that means excuse some of the T9 "typos"). After all this talk about the illuminati (no caps because I refuse to give it substance), I decided to pull out a the book a friend gave me eons ago pertaining to that topic and see what all the fuss is about. Ok, you are right, it took eons for me to read a book, but I am getting better, I promise. Anyway, as you cansee by the photo that hopefully attached itself above, I am also having a date with my girl Jackie. I am not overboard in my conspiracy theory concoctions but I am that Guy in some groups. I just tend to keep quiet a lot. Thus the fitting title to this entry. I dont need anything else to make me think deeper than I do and believe there are alternative reasons for things that happen in society other than what is revealed. I will say Jackie is really making me think extra hard about continuing this date with her or tossing this book back in storage.

Some things just don't mix well.

-2andababy (mobile)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment