Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HNY!?

It feels like it has been so long since my last post.  I have been kinda busy at work and getting back in the swing of things.  I guess I can say there has been nothing much on my mind or nothing remotely exciting occurring in my life since the last post . . . oh, there was the NY party.  It went well, I don't have pics or funny stories other than the pineapple-infused vodka being the life of the party.  Most of my time has been spent catching up at work and playing Black Ops.  I'm not even sure if I will publish this post or not.  It is almost like I am letting the few people that read my blog down by not giving them more excitement or just more random crap that makes me who I am.  The wife mentioned starting a blog last week but I don't think she will do it.  Not that I don't feel she can, I just don't see her spending MORE time in front of a computer when she doesn't have to- she doesn't tweet, FB or even Google (JK!). 

Well, the Titans' season is over and now the big question is, who will lose their job first- Jeff Fisher or Vince Young.  I would prefer to see Fisher leave because at times I believe you need fresh minds and thoughts when it comes to sports- especially if the current mindset ain't producing massive amounts of Super Bowl wins (i.e. Coach Belichick).  But I also believe if the Titans' release or even trade VY, he will go to a different coaching system and shine (not like Vick) but better than he has been allowed to play over the past 5 years with TN.  Call me a selfish fan, SO WHAT!!  YOU WANNA MAKE SUMTHIN OF IT?!?!  I would love to keep both guys and have them both grow the fcuk up and do what ever it takes to win the game.  Is that too much to ask?  Well, I guess I can keep y'all posted on that as it unfolds.  Oh, I also learned next season (if it doesn't suffer a lockout-which it probably will because I don't want it to), the Falcons will host the Titans in the dome!! How cool is that?  I will have to get tickets early because I believe it will sell-out regardless of what happens with TN. 

Wow, this turned out to be longer than I expected.  I guess that's what blogging is all about.  Question:  I got a lil bag (not sure what the proper name for it) for Christmas as a gift from the wife.  It came with Ferragamo (sp.) cologne, which I had never worn but I like.  Well, anyway, I keep my hair clippers, brush, deo, and other random bathroom crap in it and it keeps it organize (I'm a stickler for organization).  Do women prefer a man to be well groomed or unkept?  ( I know I'm married and it doesn't matter what other women think- it's just a question)

Now back to your regularly visited blogs (pimp me, please-if you feel I'm worthy).

Season STILL ain't over!!





















-2andababy

No comments:

Post a Comment