Thursday, October 21, 2010

No turning back . . .

Welcome, to the first installment of what goes on in my head and all the randomness that is Memplanta.  I have been thinking about blogging for a few years but, only recently have I decided to act upon this notion.  I mentioned to my wife, "maybe you should start a blog.  you know, to get out the things that you don't feel like discussing or telling me about" (of course, i was thinking- i would find her blog, and be kept abreast [no pun intended] of the things that are on her mind).  To no avail, she declined.  Another communication attempt thwarted by lack of motivation and drive.  Well, I don't want this to start off as a FML session, riddled with complaints and depressing anecdotes that no one cares about, so I will change the subject. Better yet, I will end this entry on that note . . . I can feel my innards heading in that negative direction and I ain't pulling no one in on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment