Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nostalgia?



So this is a pic of the actual pager I got suspended from school for wearing in the 10th grade! My mom found it this morning in a box, and hands it to me like "here ya go". I can't remember if I ever got it back after that suspension, but if I didn't; I guess she saw fit that I get it now. Ain't that something?! That's one of the reasons I like about coming home, its calming, humbling and somewhat motivational. I never have to worry about who's watching the girls when I'm here -calm. My mom and my dad still expect their respect as if I don't have my own family and household that I take care of -humbling. I see people and things that I would like to see improved or that I don't want to resemble which drives me to improve or make moves-motivation. Never forget where you came from and always try to accentuate the positive.

-2andababy
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment