Monday, November 1, 2010

On top of it all, it's Monday.

I will come up with a title for this entry after I finish (not like you will know).  I am not feeling my best today, friends.  I went to a birthday party for a lil dude (1 yr old) this weekend and caught something from all the germ-infested bundles of joy that were around. Now, normally I don't do engagements with a wide variety of "other peoples" kids.  Why you ask?  Well, to put it plainly; I don't like other folks kids.  I love my daughters to death and I feel like that's enough.  Selfish? Possibly, but who are you to judge me?  The two main reasons I don't like "other peoples" kids are : 1) They are usually not as well mannered or respectable as they should be for their age.  2) Germs!!! 

To elaborate, we all know kids have a place in this world and they are our future.  Future.  Not the right now, don't let your kids call me by my first name.  Don't let them be all in our conversations when we are talking about things that don't concern them.  Don't let them be running around tearing up things, taking off their diaper, smearing mess on the tv screen,  etc.  In short, please raise your kids to be respectable citizens in our society.  It starts at home people.  Some things are cute but some things are just downright trifling!  Second, as I mentioned earlier- germs.  My body is immune to the germs that my kids bring home everyday.  Therefore, I can be in their faces all day everyday and not catch much of anything.  I'm not blaming the "party promoter" but I should have probably arrived with a surgical mask on my face.  You laugh, but it would've worked it was a costume party and I could've played a doctor or even a paranoid citizen during the SARS outbreak.  Either way, I would have probably avoided this horrible feeling that I am experieincing. 

Well, I have a busy day ahead of me and need to focus.  More Gatorade (cut the check) for me, hopefully I can replenish the fluids my body has lost over the past 24 hours. 

-2andababy

No comments:

Post a Comment