Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fcuk Apple

So this is a mobile blog, so excuse the T9 corrections. The family and I went to Honda to get the spare key made and it took a little over an hour and a half so we took the shuttle to the mall. In this place that I loathe (you will learn I dislike shopping and malls), I had to go to the Apple store to get a case for the ipad I won the night before (I will explain later). Although, it was overcrowded, I was overlooked. I don't know if it was because I am black or because my boots weren't tied. Regardless of the reason, two associates stood next to me (albeit they were assisting someone else) and didn't bother to even give me a head nod. I am officially boycotting that Apple store until further notice.

-2andababy

Oh, yeah Go Falcons!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment